Are you having a problem staying focused? Do you need help with motivation? I am here to help!
Below is an exercise that some of the most success people use to tap into their true motivational and it works for them! So if it can work for them, it can work for you!
1. First off get yourself into a quite room. Turn off all other distractions. Put your whole mind, body, and spirit into this exercise. This is the only way this will work!
2. Set a goal that you want to achieve 3 months from now. It could be anything. Something that you want to make happen.
For instance, my goal is to make $10,000 a month.
3. Now that you have that goal in your mind. What will you achieve that you don’t already have now?
For instance, I will be able to pay off my debt and not have to worry about money.
4. Now with that in your mind. Picture yourself in that day. What will you be doing? What will you be feeling? Sketch out that whole day in your head, from the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep. What will be happening in that day and what kind of feelings will you have?
For instance, I picture myself waking up with my husband without an alarm clock. I see my children coming down the hall in their jammies running up to me and hugging me and excited because this is the day we are planning our next vacation. I hear the laughter and excitement in my kids voice as we go over ideas on where we will be going. I feel blessed and loved and excited because I am getting emails from my team of their great breakthroughs in their business. Knowing that this business is changing their lives too.
5. Now that you have that whole day planned. That is your motivation! Now that you have that day planned, associate that day with a symbol. It could be anything.
For instance, my symbol is a wild horse running in freedom. I got that symbol when I was traveling back home from a Empower Network event. We was driving through New Mexico through a long stretch of dessert and they didn’t have anything in sight. I looked out my window and seen 3 wild horses running and playing. It was beautiful! The feeling I had at that moment seeing them in their splendor was unlike any I have ever felt before! I felt freedom! Because it was so powerful to me I use that as my symbol.
6. Take that symbol and the feelings that goes along with that symbol and use that as your motivation. Everyday you wake up thank God for that symbol! Remember that symbol during the day. Keep it in your head.
This is a powerful exercise and it works. I am living proof that it works and so is a lot of other successful people.
You might have to do this a couple of times to really get it and that’s ok. The goal is to get it so it doesn’t matter if you get it the first time or not. It just matters that you get it!
What is your why? Has this exercise helped you? What have you learned about yourself through this exercise? I am curious and interested into learning your why so I can get ideas to build onto my why! So comment below I am looking forward to reading your why!
Love and Blessings,